The Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pet. Some puppies eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many sizes and shapes, enabling you to tailor the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the benefits include typically having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in expensive colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Round Rock in Round Rock, TX. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (512) 904-9663 to learn more!
So much variety! Also, some very cute treats.😁 They also have CBD products for your pets.
I bring my service dog in there, not only does she get great exposure, but everyone is super supportive of her training that never stops even though she's certified. They are so knowledgeable about different products, and tricks and tools of the trade to help with my dog, and even members of my family and friends dogs. They are always willing to order a product if I need it. Not to mention their prices are great, I find treats here for such a great value! They are so good with my wiggle butt when she needs her nails done, all her kisses and love and energy is fully accepted. And when she gets a blueberry facial she smells amazing for weeks! I could go on and on about how wonderful they are! Go check them out they're fabulous!
Words don't describe how amazing the ladies here are. They've managed to squeeze us in last minute two times now to make sure our pups get pampered properly on their last day with us before crossing the rainbow bridge.
Gunner was absolutely spoiled today and we can't thank them enough. We will continue to make the drive from liberty hill to let them take care of our pups.
They did their magic. I couldn't bathe Ralph w/o getting bit. But they washed, groomed, trimmed his nails, and he was fine!
Our husky Logan looks amazing! I spent 10 years as a dog groomer and attended a well known grooming school and this has been the best experience i’ve had with any groomer anywhere!!! He’s cleans and smells good and his shedding is down 100% since we brought him in and he was in and out in an hour! He will definitely be coming on a regular basis! ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks y’all!